ST PETER’S CHURCH
STERLING SILVER BERMUDA ICONS
With the town of St. George being named a World Heritage site in 2001, we chose to honor one of its prettiest landmarks. St. Peter’s Church is the oldest continually used Anglican Church in the Western Hemisphere. Originally constructed of wood in 1612, it was rebuilt using stone in 1619 and again in 1713. Until the State House was completed, the church also served as the meeting place for Parliament.