GIBBS HILL LIGHTHOUSE
STERLING SILVER BERMUDA ICONS
A beacon familiar to mariners and tourists alike, Gibbs Hill Lighthouse has flashed its beam since 1846. It was one of the first lighthouses ever constructed of cast iron, being brought in sections from England, after many shipwrecks and a series of pleas from then-Governor, William Reid. More than 60,000 people climb the stairs every year to enjoy a spectacular view.