ST. PETER’S CHURCH

$420.00

St. Peter’s Church

With the town of St. George being named a World Heritage site in 2001, we chose to honor one of its prettiest landmarks. St. Peter’s Church is the oldest continually used Anglican Church in the Western Hemisphere. Originally constructed of wood in 1612, it was rebuilt using stone in 1619 and again in 1713. Until the State House was completed, the church also served as the meeting place for Parliament.

SKU: P/CHURCH/SM/14K Category: Tag:

Description

St. Peter’s Church

With the town of St. George being named a World Heritage site in 2001, we chose to honor one of its prettiest landmarks. St. Peter’s Church is the oldest continually used Anglican Church in the Western Hemisphere. Originally constructed of wood in 1612, it was rebuilt using stone in 1619 and again in 1713. Until the State House was completed, the church also served as the meeting place for Parliament.

Additional information

Size

Small, Large

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ST. PETER’S CHURCH”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *